Saturday, March 30, 2013

Da Bears

I’m assuming you remember the reference to the Chicago Bears by John Ratzenberger.

I have included images of my five bears, now four, with Roxy now living in AZ. Two of my needle felted pieces were also adopted. White must have been ‘in’ this year as all of the adopted bears were white, both mohair and needle felted.

Christopher - 15” tall, ¾” Buttercup, curly mohair













Patrick - 15” tall, 3/8” Honey, distressed mohair









Holly - 11”, 3/8” White, distressed mohair









Joey - 9” tall, Sandy beige, ¾” distressed and wavy mohair

 











Roxy (adopted) - 9” tall, 3/8” White, distressed mohair













Needle felted Fox Terrier (adopted, and happily living in AZ)
  












Dalmatian 3” tall and 4” long

If  you are interested in adopting any of these boys or girls feel free to email me.

Thank you for stopping by.
Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment