Monday, January 28, 2013

On tour

Hello everyone.

I have been working on bears lately, so no updates to the blog.  Shortly after my last post I started sewing only to have the timing on my sewing machine go south.  So I have been hand stitching all the parts.  I have two bear heads together with several yet to go.  I have been told that I probably won't get my machine back for another few weeks.  In the mean time I am working the old fashion way, by hand.
Last week my friends at the Tony Hillerman library asked if I would like to display my bears for the few weeks before Valentines Day.  They want something cuddly, probably a subtle reminder for us guys to get something for our significant other.  Last Saturday I took a few of my bears up for display.




Thank you for stopping by,
Mark

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful display of bears. Beautiful photography all the way through this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Joanne. I had a brief look at your blog. I believe I will be spending a few hours there looking around at your great looking bears.

    ReplyDelete