Saturday, January 12, 2013

There are bear parts everywhere!

First of all I want to apologize for not posting sooner.   Microsoft or Google or someone wouldn't let me upload the images no matter what I tried.  I got the Microsoft updates which automatically install whenever the want and after that no upload option for images.  Because I mainly use images in this blog I am screwed.  I downloaded Mozilla Firefox browser and I am now back in business.  Now back to my story...
 
I thought that would get your attention. I don’t know if you are really concerned about bears or are the morbid type that looks at car crashes as you drive by. I’ll let you decide…

First of all no bears were hurt in the writing of this posting. These are the parts of three of the next six on my adoption list. I have been making bears since around 2004 and I’m up to over 60 in my bear family. Most of them live in NM but they are scattered around the US; including TX, WI, AZ, VA and MI.

Some of you know from my previous postings from some time ago, mid 2009, that I was actively making bears quite regularly. The bottom fell out of the bear adoption market so I stopped a while, also I ran out of room in the house for the 18+ that lived with us at the time. I am hoping that the economy has improved enough that people may start adopting teddy bears again. I am preparing for a teddy bear show this coming March in Phoenix. The bear parts you see in the image are for that show. These six along with another five I have at home and a few at a doll and bear shop in Albuquerque will be making the trip to Phoenix. If you are interested go to http://www.toonaroona.com/store/index.htm to see bears at ToonaRoona, the local doll shop.

I will add photos of these bears as they come to life. Stay tuned…

Thank you for stopping by,

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment