Saturday, February 28, 2009

Daffodils

This last week we have been enjoying 70 degree temperatures and the daffodils seem to enjoy it. These are a few images from the front yard.



All wrapped up








Out for a peak








Enjoying the sun
I enjoy photography in addition to all my other hobbies. I got back into photography when digital cameras got to the point of having enough pixels to do fairly large prints. I have an Olympus C7070, a high end point and shoot. It has lots of manual capability so I can do lots of different types of images. I like to do macro photography of things going on in my yard. Stay tuned for my yard this year.

Thank you for stopping by.
Mark

4 comments:

  1. WOW gorgeous daffodil pics!!! Now we just need to get you into beading and you can bead those gorgeous pics!
    And it's nice to see a pic of you on your profile, but you need to add it to the blog! Never thought I'd see the day you have more hair than me... lol.... Thanks for the flowers you and Sue sent today - they cheered me greatly! love, pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just NOT right. Posting pics of Daffodils when we still had spits of snow in Northern Indiana. I can't wait to see more pics of what you will do with the yard.

    Thanks for the reminder that Spring is on the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our daffs are about 6 inches out of the ground now with just a hint of greenish-yellow showing at the tips. We're still in the 30's and 40's, so it may take another 3 weeks before they open. Thanks for the lovely hint of what's to come. Nice pics! Robin A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really not trying to rub in the fact that we are ahead of you in the spring department. On the flip side I will be wishing I was somewhere else in late August as we pass our 60th day of 90 deg heat.

    I guess nobody is ever happy with where they live. Mark

    ReplyDelete