Friday, January 23, 2009

more samples of quilts and a "bear" by Mark

I am just going to be adding willy-nilly here to our blog.... because I am very proud of all the things that my bro has made over the years.

First we have Sam's quilt, which he gave to her when she was 10, it's called "Samantha's Kaleidoscope" and was inscribed "may you have many wonderful dreams". Aren't the colors gorgeous?


Then our quilt, which I am sorry I don't remember what year he finished it, but it's a wonderful display of foliage and birds to grace our bed here in the Northwoods...


Here's a baby quilt he made for Sam eons ago... I wasn't one for the traditional pinks/blues/yellows for babies... I had stenciled her room with jungle animals.






Here's an iris wall hanging he did for me - iris is one of my favorite flowers.




and here is "Bear," a mohair cat that looks like our cat Magic (when she was thinner and younger, and not so crabby!)




I'm still waiting for Mark to get going on here

and start posting.......... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment