Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Pam adding in here...

Just wanted to add some pics of 2 pins I made. I got the original pattern from an old Bead and Button mag - so not quite originals because of a few changes, but they are fun to make.
The purple/blue one is for
a friend of my mom, she has
made me several hats for when
I lose my hair to chemo....
She's made me several out of fleece and they are nice and soft and large enough to cover my entire head.... (okay, but not like a paper bag over my head!)

this pink one is for a friend of ours who loves to can.
Every year she and her 90-year-old-something mom
can everything under the sun:
pickles, jalapenos, horseradish,
banana peppers, beets, tomatoes
that they make into awesome salsas
and relishes.... anyway...
this is a small token of my
appreciation to her....

No comments:

Post a Comment